PRINCIPAL – LAUDA
LAUDA, Germany is the global leader in the manufacture of innovative Constant temperature equipment and systems for science, application technology and production.
With more than 60 years of experience and a unique product portfolio ranging from compact laboratory thermostats to industrial circulation chillers to customized Heating and cooling systems with more than 400 kilowatts of cooling power.
Lauda now bundles all laboratory equipment from its youngest subsidiary, LAUDA-GFL, under the title “GFL Technology”. The water baths, shakers, freezers from GFL and stills compliment the extensive portfolio of temperature control devices from LAUDA.
- Water Baths for the Laboratory from 25 upto 95°C
- Heating & Cooling Thermostats for cost effective thermostating in the laboratory at temperatures from -25 upto 100°C
- Heating & Cooling Thermostats for economical thermostating in the laboratory from -50 upto 200°C
- Bath & Circulation Thermostats for professional temperature control from -100 upto 250°C
- Circulation Chillers for reliable continuous operation in the lab & research from -10 upto 40°
- Circulation Chillers for variable use in the laboratory, mini-plant and production for temperatures from -20 upto 40°C (Optional upto 80°C)
- Process Circulation Chillers for industrial applications with cooling outputs upto 265 kW from -5 upto 25°C
- Heat Transfer Liquids
- Water Baths
For more details visit: https://www.lauda.de/