BIOPHARMA TUBINGS & ACCESSORIES Bio-Simplex™ Polypropylene Carboys
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics introduces Bio-Simplex™ Polypropylene Carboys for advanced liquid handling and solution storage for many pharma applications. Saint-Gobain offers four popular sizes of carboys: 5 L, 10 L, 20 L and 40 L manufactured from high quality polypropylene, which is resistant to chemicals and heating up to 275°F (135°C), and allows sterilization for use in pharmaceutical and clinical applications.
The carboy’s body includes design features that allow the user to easily hold, lift, fill, and pour while the versatile Container closure technology provides interchangeable and leak-proof top connections. The Bio-Simplex carboys are available with or without an autoclavable spigot. They also feature easy-to-read certified graduation marks with ± 5% accuracy, large molded marks for clearly identifiable volume and material. The Bio-Simplex system–carboy, cap, and spigot is autoclavable.
Features and Benefits :
- Slender ergonomic body design requiring less space in the laboratory.
- Large top handles for full hand grip.
- Bottom handles for secure grip when holding and transporting.
- Minimum dead volume for maximum solution recovery.
- Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning.
- Volume and material identification marks.
- Large, easy to read graduation marks with ± 5% accuracy.
- Open/closed version of cap with replaceable gasket.
- Autoclavable spigot with interchangeable option.