The MiniG™ is the ideal solution for labs that want the power of the 2010 Geno/Grinder® with a lower sample throughput. It was created for applications involving sample preparation for DNA/RNA and protein extractions as well as pesticide residue analysis.Typical Samples
Plant and animal tissue, cell cultures, seeds, yeast, leaves and bacteria.Features
Spin speed: up to 3000 rpm for tubes, up to 2000 rpm for microtiter plates.
- Vigorous clamp movement results in increased yields.
- Consistent vertical motion of the clamp ensures equal conditions for all samples.
- Kryo-Tech® accessories are available to preserve temperature sensitive samples.
- Light & portable with a small footprint that minimizes bench space.
- Window in lid allows you to see the grinding process.
- Lid has a safety interlock switch that stops the motor if the lid is opened during the grinding process.
- Easy-to-use clamp keeps samples secure during the shaking process.
- Clamp typically holds up to 2 titer plates or 48 x 2 mL vials when stacked.
- LCD display screen shows run times in minute: second format.
- Rate and timer controls allow you to adjust speed and set time.
- Start and stop buttons allow you to start and stop the grinding process.
- Voltage 230V/50Hz
- Power Cord 230V / 50Hz.
- CE Approved Yes
- Dimensions 54.6x 28.6x 43.2(H x W x D)
- Clamp Movement 3.2 cm vertical
- Clamp Speed 500 to 1500 strokes/minute
- Weight 22 kg
- Motor 1/7 HP
- Timer/Controls Digital display in min
Biotechnology, Forensic, Plant Research & Crop Science, Pesticide Residues, Pharmaceuticals, Marine Biology.
MILLS - IMPACT / CUTTING MILL
MF 10 MICROFINE GRINDER
The MF 10 analytical mill is a continuously operating universal mill. It makes it possible to use two different grinding methods which cover the greatest range of all grinding tasks occurring in the Laboratory.Impact grinding
For hard brittle & cryogenized samples like: Grain, barley, corn, malt, pectin, roasted coffee, nutshells, bones, ergot, coal, charcoal, coke, peat, ash, cellulose, drugs, artificial fertilizers, refractory clay, feed, spices, glass, resin, potash, ores, salts, cinders, stones and soil (bauxite, gypsum, limestone, dry clay, mica, graphite, pumice stone, gneiss, magnetite, heavy spar, sandstone, brown iron ore etc.Cutting-Grinding
For soft fibrous material : Leaves, fibers, spices, grain, hop, wood, pasteboard, paper, hay, straw, plastics, tobacco, peat, feed, pasta, roots and branches, etc.Specifications
A 11 BASIC ANALYTICAL MILL
Batch mill for 2 different grinding procedures:
Impact grinding of hard, brittle or non-elastic grinding materials with high-grade stainless steel beater. This beater can be used for a Mohs hardness up to 6 (incl. with delivery).
Cutting grinding for pulverizing soft, fibrous materials with a cutting blade (not incl. with delivery).
- Moist and gluey materials can be pulverized by adding water.
- Grinding chamber made of Tefcel (PTFE, glass fiber-reinforced) with stainless steel inner.
- Grinding volume of 80 ml (incl. with delivery). Samples can be precooled with liquid nitrogen in the grinding chamber to make them brittle.
M 20 UNIVERSAL MILL :
Batch mill suitable for dry grinding of hard and brittle substances.
- Double-walled grinding chamber can be cooled with water through two hose adapters.
- Removable grinding chamber, easy to clean.
- M 21 blade incl. with delivery.