Dry Block Heaters
DRY BLOCK HEATING SYSTEMS
Model : QBD / QBH series
Market-leading dry block heating systems combining superb temperature control and uniformity with high quality design and great versatility. A premium product range at an affordable price.
- SUS304 materials for all models.
- Automatic operation system for NB-1050H (water supply, pre heating, sterilization, exhaust), Automatic operation system for other models (water supply, pre heating, sterilization, exhaust, dry).
- Overshooting protector for Temp. & Pressure, Earth leakage breaker.
- Possible to check the status for operation by pilot lamp on front panel
- Chamber pressure gauge available for NB-1050H.
- Jacket, chamber pressure gauge available for other models.
These are complemented by an extensive range of interchangeable heating blocks to accommodate your sample tubes - from our standard range of blocks or tailored to suit your application. In addition, for 2-block systems QBD2 and QBH2 we offer accessory blocks for accommodating microplates and microtube strips.Features
- Heating range ambient + 5°C to 130°C (all three QBD models) or ambient + 5°C to 200°C (QBH2).
- Rapid heat-up time.
- Stability and uniformity ± 0.1°C.
- Integral timer function optional external probe for in-sample or in-block temperature control.
- Robust, compact, contemporary design.
- Block extraction tool included as standard, for easy and safe removal of blocks.
A source of precision temperature control for general, routing applications and sensitive analytical procedures including enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies and nucleic acid hybridizations.Specifications
DRY BLOCK HEATER
Single, Dual & 4 Block Systems
Digital block heater for two aluminum blocks provides precise temperature control in small vessels. Included PT-1000 temperature sensor allows temperature control directly in the sample vessel. It is used with PCR tubes, PCR strips, Greiner tubes, microplates and cuvettes. The block heater is ideal for melting and boiling point determination, enzyme reactions, incubation and activation of cultures, immunoassays, DNA denaturation, culture media tests, coagulation tests, blood-urea-nitrogen determinations and in situ hybridizations.Features
- Stepless adjustable temperature up to 120 °C.
- Timer: Countdown, adjustable from 1 min to 99h 59min.
- Counter: Display of heating time.
- Highly versatile with a large number of blocks.
- Error code display , Fixed safety circuit.
- Acoustic signal at end of test.
DRY BATHS - BSH1001/1002/1004
(Single, Dual & 4 Block Systems)
The Benchmark series of digital dry baths offer digital control over both temperature and time, eliminating the need for an external thermometer or timer. Available in three configurations, the digital dry baths offer capacity for up to four blocks. They are extremely space efficient. (The four block model can accommodate up to 96x1.5ml tubes in less than a square foot of bench space.)
The Cavities of the high grade aluminum blocks are precision machined to match the conical size and shape of 0.5, 1.5, 2.0, 15 and 50 ml tube sizes, providing unsurpassed temperature uniformity. Assorted blocks are available for compatibility with nearly all common tube sizes.
All Benchmark dry baths offer a built-in user recalibration function, to guarantee long term temperature accuracy. Each dry bath includes an handle for quick, convenient exchange of blocks, even when hot.
MYBLOCK MINI – BSH200-E
- Compact, fits in the palm of your hand.
- Exchangeable blocks for tubes 0.2 to 50ml.
- Hinged cover ensures temp. uniformity.
- Digital temperature control.
- Portable (Optional 12V car adapter).
Bench-top control of sample temperature has never been this easy or economical. The new MyBlock Mini fits almost anywhere and can even be used “on-the-go” in cars, boats or wherever a12volt power source is available.
Its simple touch pad control with digital display is designed for “set and walk away” temperature selection and unrivaled accuracy. At less than 4.4 inches wide, MyBlock Mini is truly the first personal block incubator.
TWO INDEPENDENT BLOCK CHAMBERS
Benchmark's new IsoBlock dry bath is ideal for incubation of samples at two different temperatures, in a single compact unit. The two chambers are separated by an insulated wall and are controlled independently, allowing IsoBlock to serve as two dry baths in one. The hinged (and removable) lid is also designed with a dividing wall. When closed, this dividing wall acts as a barrier, preventing air transfer between chambers.
The control panel features large digital displays of both time and temperature. Both settings of a block can be adjusted at any point, without affecting the settings of the other block. The timer function is non-mandatory; IsoBlock can be used for continuous heating. Various blocks are available for accommodating nearly all popular tube sizes. In addition, the unique Quick-Flip™ universal blocks accept tubes from 0.5 to 2.0ml and, with just a quick flip to the other side, they also accommodate 0.2ml tubes or PCR strips.
- Two isolated chambers (independent control of time & temp.).
- Digital temperature control (set and walk away).
- Hinged lid (improves uniformity & conserves energy).
- Available with Quick-Flip universal blocks (supports all common tube sizes and PCR strips) Patent Pending.