UNSTIRRED WATER BATH
Standard SUB AQUA PRO
High quality and excellent temperature stability, in a value-for-money package designed to meet the needs of the world`s researchers. The SUB Aqua Plus range is composed of eight models (2L, 2L shallow bath, 5L, 12L, 18L, 26L, 34L and dual baths).Features
- Ambient +5ºC to 99ºC operation , Excellent temperature stability of +0.2ºC.
- Drain tap included in SUB Aqua 12 Plus, 18 Plus, 26 Plus and 34 Plus models.
- Dual 5L & 12L bath with dual controls for separate setups and temperature displays, optimum use of space, and value for money.
- Small volume, shallow SUB Aqua 2S Plus microtube water bath ideal for life science applications, Three programmable temperature presets - allows commonly used temperatures to be quickly selected.
- Front panel lock-out - disables front panel controls and prevents settings being accidentally changed
- Countdown timer with audible buzzer - for accurate reaction timing.
- Fixed thermal cut-out - protects the user if the bath is accidentally run without water or in the very unlikely event of failure of both control systems.
- User settable, over-temperature sample protection - protects samples from over-heating.
- Digital PID control for quick heat-up and precision control throughout the temperature range.
- Clear, wide-angle viewing digital LED display with indication of heating state - 'heating-up', 'cooling down' or 'maintaining temperature'
- Heater mat and sensor bonded to underside of tank - optimizes temperature uniformity, workspace and it is easy to clean.
- Simple and intuitive programming - immediate temperature re-setting from -/+ buttons, Grant non-drip polycarbonate lid, included as standard - improves performance, limits evaporation and conserves energy.
- Stainless steel tank - high grade steel with durable polished finish.
- Clean, painted steel case - maximum chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Grant polycarbonate perforated base tray, included as standard - promotes heat convection and optimal temperature uniformity and allows any container to be placed directly in the bath.
|Aqualine AL 25||Aqualine AL 12||Aqualine AL 18||Aqualine AL 25|
|Working temperature range||25 ° C to 95 ° C||25 ° C to 95 ° C||25 ° C to 95 ° C||25 ° C to 95 ° C|
|temperature stability||0.2 ± K||0.2 ± K||0.2 ± K||0.2 ± K|
|heating capacity||0.5 kW||1.0 kW||1.2 kW||1.2 kW|
|Bath volume||1.00 L to 5 L||2 L to 12 L||3 L to 18 L||3 L to 25 L|
|Bath opening||300 mm x 151 mm||329 mm x 300 mm||505 mm x 300 mm||505 mm x 300 mm|
|bath depth||150 mm||150 mm||150 mm||200 mm|
STIRRER WATER BATH
MODEL : NB-302/NB-302L
By maintaining constant temperature, water bath is used for fat examining, cell incubating, ferment reaction, solvent extraction in the field such as clinic, medical technology, pharmacy, micro-biology.Features
- Artificial intelligence system (NB TAC Sys) which maintains precise thermostatic condition is controlled by MICOM.
- Built in magnetic stirrer located at bottom of water tank.
- The heater for chamber is located at outside bottom of water chamber, not inside chamber.
- LED indicates temperature, speed, time and state of power failure.
- Convenient adjustment of water level with engraved level scale in chamber.
- Possible to control RPM and Temperature.
- By circulating water in chamber, stirring sample is conducted under precise temperature.
OPTIMA THERMOSTATIC BATHS / CIRCULATORS
T100 & TC120
- General purpose immersion thermostats.
- Easy to use rotary dial & 2 function keys for quick temperature setting and menu navigation.
- Stirred circulation within the bath ensures excellent temperature stability & uniformity.
- Easy to view 4 digit display.
- 3 programmable temperature presets.
- Low liquid protection and over-temperature cut-out.
- Countdown timer and visual alarm.
- Integral pump for external fluid circulation (TC120).
TX150 & TXF200Features
Advanced immersion thermostats
- Full colour QVGATFT screen displaying actual and set temperature and clear status icons.
- Intuitive screen icons and menus allow fast and accurate setup.
- USB interface allows connection to PC or laptop for programming or data logging.
- Easy to configure automated temperature profiling and control functions.
- TX150 can store 1 program with 30 segments, TXF200 stores up to 10 programs,
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out.
- High power integral pump for external fluid circulation (TXF200 variable speed)
- 2 Point user calibration for optimum accuracy.
- Countdown timer, Visual, audible and programmable high and low temp alarms.
- Socket for external temperature probe and programmable relay.
HEATING AND REFRIGERATED CIRCULATORS
Optima Digital High Efficient Refrigerated Circulating Baths
- Operating Temperature range : -47 to +100 °C.
- Clear LED / TFT Display, Visual Alarm and Count down timer.
- User Calibration facility, 3 adjustable preset temperatures.
- Easy access coolant reservoir, Powerful integral circulation pump.
- Easy draining mechanism with removable vent grille.
- Robust construction and noise free operation.
* Cooling capacity defined at 20°C, 0°C, -20°C, in an ambient of 20°C.