ROTOR STATOR HOMOGENIZERS / DISPERSERS
T10 BASIC ULTRA –TURRAX HOMOGENIZER
New dispersing instrument for volumes of 0.5 to 100 ml.
A wide speed range allows you to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters.Features
- Immense speed stability with various media for high performance 125 Watt drive.
- Ideal for manual operation thanks to its light weight and ergonomic form.
- Extremely mobile thanks to direct mains operation (no transformer required).
- Stainless steel dispersing elements (5 mm, 8 mm and 10 mm diameter) can be cleaned quickly and easily as they can be dismounted without tools.
- Plastic disposable dispersing elements in two sizes, suitable for PCR analysis.
- Quick-release coupling makes changing the dispersing elements easy
- Included with delivery: Clamp R 200, storage case, empty (for drive, dispersing elements and spare seals)
T18 Digital Ultra TURRAX®
Competitively priced dispersing instrument for volumes from 1 – 1500 ml (H2O) with digital speed display. It offers a wide speed range from 3000 – 25,000 rpm that enables users to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. A broad choice of dispersing elements guarantees a wide range of applications.
- Digital speed display
- Electronic speed control
- Electronic overload protection
- Stainless steel dispersing elements can be cleaned quickly and easily
- Plastic disposable dispersing elements are available in two sizes
- Error code display
- Quiet operation
T65 Basic Ultra-TURRAX®
Extremely powerful dispersing instrument for volumes from 2 - 50 l (H2O) for typical pilot plant stations. A fixed speed of 7200 rpm enables users to work at a high circumferential speed even with small rotor diameters. Three rotor-stator configurations guarantee a wide range of applications. Reproducible operations due to constant speed even with changes in viscosities.
- Electronic overload protection
- Cables and plugs not included in the delivery
- Plug-in connectors facilitate exchange of dispersing elements
- Stainless steel dispersing elements for use under vacuum and pressure
T25 DIGITAL ULTRA –TURRAX HOMOGENIZER
The new ULTRA -TURRAX® high-performance disperser by IKA®
- For volumes of 1 to 2000 ml (H2O).
- The spectrum of applications ranges from homogenizing waste water samples to the use in laboratory reactors, to dispersion tasks under vacuum / pressure and sample preparation in medical diagnostics.
- Three types of shaft bearings, Standard version with digital display.
- Rotor-Stator configurations have thirty years of proven, guaranteed comparability of test results
T50 DIGITAL ULTRA –TURRAX HOMOGENIZER
Powerful dispersing instrument for volumes from 0,25 - 30 l (H2O) with digital speed display. It offers a wide speed range from 500 – 10.000 rpm that enables users to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. A broad choice of dispersing elements guarantees a wide range of applications. Reproducible operations due to constant speed even with changes in viscosities.
- Digital speed display.
- Electronic speed control.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Stainless steel dispersing elements can be cleaned quickly and easily.
- Smooth start.
- Error code display.
|T 10 basic ULTRA-TURRAX®||T 18 digital ULTRA-TURRAX®||T 25 digital ULTRA-TURRAX®||T 65 basic ULTRA-TURRAX®||T 50 digital ULTRA-TURRAX®|
|Motor rating input||125 W||500 W||800 W||1800 W||1100 W||Motor rating output||75 W||300 W||500 W||1500 W||700 W||Volume range min. (H2O)||0.0005 l||0.001 l||0.001 l||2 l||0.25 l||Volume range max. (H2O)||0.1 l||1.5 l||2 l||50 l||30 l||Viscosity max.||5000 mPas||5000 mPas||5000 mPas||5000 mPas||5000 mPas||Speed min.||8000 rpm||3000 rpm||3000 rpm||-||600 rpm|
|Speed max.||30000 rpm||25000 rpm||25000 rpm||7200 rpm||10000 rpm|
|Noise without element||65 dB(A)||75 dB(A)||75 dB(A)||75 dB(A)||72 dB(A)|
|Width||56 mm||87 mm||87 mm||185 mm||115 mm|
|Depth||66 mm||106 mm||106 mm||400 mm||139 mm|
|Height||178 mm||271 mm||271 mm||450 mm||355 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature min.||5 °C||5 °C||5 °C||5 °C||5 °C|
|Permissible ambient temperature max.||40 °C||40 °C||40 °C||40 °C||40 °C|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 30||IP 20||IP 20||IP 54||IP 20|
|Voltage||230 / 115 / 100 V||220 - 240 / 100 - 120 V||220 - 240 / 100 - 120 V||3 x 400 / 3 x 230 V||220 - 240 / 100 - 120 V|
|Power input||125 W||500 W||800 W||2200 W||1100 W|
ROTOR STATOR HOMOGENIZER CUM HIGH SPEED MIXER
OV5-HOMOGENIZER CUM HIGH SPEED MIXER
The OV5 homogenizer is the right solution for dispersing, homogenizing and mixing biological tissue samples (cells, animal and vegetal tissues), pharmaceutical products, cosmetics and food products. OV5 is a versatile instrument: it is possible to use only one shaft with different rotors and stators, for the specific application of the customer.
Stand alone solution for a wide range of applications
- Ergonomic design
- Quick and simple to use
- Volumes up to 8L (H2O) as Homogenizer.
- Volumes up to 40 L (H2O) as high speed mixer.