MINI G MINI CENTRIFUGE
Mini-centrifuge for all applications which do not require high speeds, e.g. micro-filtrations and cell separation. Transparent cover allows constant observation of centrifuge. The mini-centrifuge can be used for both PCR-vessels and PCR-strips. As a safety feature, the centrifuge will run only when the lid is closed. Lid opens easily with the press of a button.
Fixed speed of 6000 rpm, Digital timer adjustable from 1 to 99 min, Integrated quick stop, Fast start-up of speed, Compact design and quiet operation, Rotor exchangeable without tools, Easy operation with touch keypad.Specifications
MYFUGE MINI CENTRIFUGEFeatures
- Eight position micro tube rotor.
- Storage compartment for PCR Rotor in the rear.
- Near Silent Operations.
- Starts and stops in seconds.
- Conserve bench space, Colour coded.
Suitable for a wide range of analytical applications including Pharma, Food, Life Science, biomedical, bio-organic and immunoenzyme analysis.Specifications
MYFUGE 12 CENTRIFUGE
MyFuge 12 eliminates the need to change rotors when switching between microtubes and PCR strips. The included, unique COMBI-Rotor is all that is required for running 12 microtubes and 4 PCR strips simultaneously.
With a fixed speed that produces 2,000xg, this centrifuge is perfect for quick spin downs. Simply close the lid and the unit quickly ramps up to 5500 rpm. Open the lid, and the rotor quickly decelerates for removal of samples.Features
- Combi Rotor, for tubes and strips.
- Twice the capacity of traditional mini centrifuges.
- Near silent operation, Starts and stops with opening/closing of the lid.
Suitable for a variety of biomedical, Pharma, Biochemical and Life science applications requiring spinning for microtubes & PCR Strips.Specifications
LMC-3000 GENERAL PURPOSE CENTRIFUGE
The Grant Bio LMC-3000 is a low speed bench-top centrifuge for biomedical applications. It has interchangeable rotors for accommodating centrifuge tubes (10 to 15 ml or 50 ml) or standard 96-well microtiter plates.Features
Spin speed: up to 3000 rpm for tubes, up to 2000 rpm for microtiter plates.
- Timed operation (1 to 90 minutes), with automatic switch-off.
- Choice of interchangeable rotors for up to 12 centrifuge tubes or 2 microtiter plates.
- Easy set-up of spin speed and time via 2-line LCD display and simple push buttons.
- Sturdy metal housing and lid, automatic imbalance switch-off and lid lock when centrifuge is running provide for safe operation in your workplace.
- Compact design with small footprint - fits neatly into the workspace.
- The powerful and extremely quiet motor has a 'soft' start-up and run-down function to prevent possible damage to samples from sudden jolting.
- Convenient interchangeable rotor for 6 or 12 tubes or 2 microplates provides flexibility for an easy change in application.
Suitable for a wide range of analytical applications including biomedical, bio-organic and immunoenzyme analysis.Specifications