COMBI-SPIN PCV-6000 MULTI-SPIN CENTRIFUGE / VORTEX MIXER
2 in 1 System
A cost-effective fixed-speed combined centrifuge / vortex mixer for combined or independent centrifuge and mixing applications of microtubes and 0.2 ml microtube strips in low volume applications.Features
- The vortex cup emerges through an opening in the closed lid, enabling individual tubes to be mixed while a full load of tubes are spinning.
- Very simple to operate - use the left-hand button to select continuous or short spin.
- A safety interlock stops the rotor when the lid is opened to ensure you and your workplace remain safe.
- The Combi-spin is supplied as standard with two interchangeable rotors for 12x1.5ml and 12x0.5ml + 12x0.2ml microtubes.
Optional accessory rotors - for 16 and 18 microtubes and for two 8-well 0.2ml strips - allow for quick and easy changes of application.Applications
Suitable for a low volume applications like PCR, Gel Electrophoresis & enzyme reactions. Specific applications include immuno-precipitations; Cell Permeabili-zation; low solubility drug testing; Cell washing from Culture media after fermentation.Specifications
COMBI-SPIN PCV-3000 COMBINED CENTRIFUGE / VORTEX MIXER
A variable-speed combined centrifuge/vortex mixer for programmed sequences of spin and mix operations or for independent centrifuging and vortex-mixing of multiple microtubes.Features
Multi-spin enables consecutive spin and mix phases of multiple tubes - tubes are loaded into the rotor for spinning and remain in position for vortex mixing, saving time and labour.
The Multi-spin is supplied as standard with two interchangeable rotors for 12 and 24 microtubes. Optional accessory rotors allow for quick and easy changes of application. A safety interlock stops the rotor when the lid is opened to ensure you and your workplace remain safe. Compact design and extremely quiet in operation - fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace.
MICROSPIN-12 COMPACT HIGH SPEED BENCH TOP MINI CENTRIFUGE WITH BUILT-IN ROTOR FOR 12 X 1.5 / 2ML MICROTUBES
Ideal for Bio-medical Laboratories
Auto diagnostics for imbalance, Auto lid locking.p>
PLATEFUGE MICROPLATE MICRO CENTRIFUGE
Benchmark's PlateFuge™ is the first "mini" sized centrifuge with a swing out rotor for microplates. Centrifuging plates before PCR ensures all reactants are in the bottom of the wells for proper concentrations and improved yields.Features
- Quickly spins down droplets in PCR plates
- Unique swing-out rotor design prevents spillage (Patent Pending).
- Half the size of traditional centrifuges.
- Accepts all popular types of PCR plates.
HIGH SPEED CENTRIFUGE
- 12 tube capacity / Up to 16,100 xg
- Less than 9 in. wide
- Quick deceleration
- Whisper quiet operation
|Speed||500 to 15,500 rpm
(up to 16,100 xg)
|Capacity||12 x 1.5/2.0ml|
|Speed increment||100 rpm or 100 rcf|
|Timer||20 sec. to 99min. / cont.|
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||8.7 x 10.6 x 5.9 in.
(22 x 27 x 15 cm)
|Weight||10.5 lbs / 4.8 kg|
|Electrical||115V or 230V. 50-60 Hz, 100W|
MC-24 Touch Centrifuge with 24 Place Combi –RotorFeatures
- Full Color Touch Screen
- mySpin™ 1 button program recall
- COMBI-Rotor™ accepts tubes and strips
- Compact design, 9 x 12 x 7.75 in.
- Unique air-flow system, keeps samples cool
|Speed||200 to 13,500 rpm
(100 to 16,800 xg)
|Capacity||24 x 1.5/2.0 ml
2 x PCR Strips
(16 x 0.2ml)
8 x 5 ml
8 x Cryovials
|Timer||30 sec. to 99 min. / cont|
|Increment||100 rpm/ 100 rcf|
|Dimensions||9 x 12 x 7.75 in.|
|Weight||14 lbs/ 6.4 kg|
|Electrical||115V, 60 Hz or 230V, 50 Hz|
Z216-MK REFRIGERATED CENTRIFUGEFeatures
- 11 rotor options with capacity up to 44 x 1.5/2.0ml
- High speed, 15,000 rpm/21,631 xg
- Powerful refrigeration, room temp. to 4°C in <10 min
- Accepts tubes from 0.2ml to 5ml
|Speed Range||200 to 15,000 rpm|
|Max. RCF||21,631 xg|
|Max. Capacity||44 x 1.5/2.0 ml|
|Temp. Range||-20°C to 40°C|
|Dimensions||11 x 21.6 x 11.4 in.
27.9 x 54.9 x 29 cm.
|Timer||up to 99 hr, 59min and continuous|