PCR UV CABINETS – DNA / RNA
The Grant bio UVC/T-M-AR is an efficient general purpose stainless steel UV cabinet for carrying out short-term procedures.
The UVC/T-M-AR cabinets are equipped with an open UV lamp installed in the upper part of the hood. UV-radiation from these lamps effectively disinfects the working area, inactivating DNA / RNA fragments during 15-30 minutes of exposure. The digital timer controls the duration of the direct UV irradiation. An additional daylight lamp provides a bright, clear working area.
The system comes with a high efficiency flow-type bactericidal UV cleaner- recirculator which provide constant decontamination inside the cabinet during operation.
The UV cleaner - recirculator consists of UV lamp, dust filters and a fan. The recirculation effect increases the maximum density of the UV light making it sufficiently effective for DNA / RNA inactivation. The recirculator processes 360 UV-cabinet volumes per hour, creating permanently aseptic conditions within the cabinet.Features
Designed for robustness and ease of access, it features a built-in UV cleaner- recirculator to prevent unwanted contamination and to protect the user from direct UV light during manipulation.
- Built-in patented UV cleaner- recirculator both increases the maximum density of UV light and generates 25 m³/h air flow exchange - prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation.
- UV surface irradiation - via single 25W 254nm open UV lamp
- High intensity UV cleaner - 25m³/hour cleaner- recirculator continuous air flow with 1cm UV irradiation distance.
- UV protection - UV-protective film on glass panels.
- UV exposure controlled by 24h digital timer.
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure.
- White lamp provides local illumination of the workplace to optimize visual control during operations.
- Automatic switch-off of irradiated UV light when door opened.
- Front opening with three adjustable positions for ease of access.
These UV-cabinets are designed for clean operations with DNA samples and provide protection against contamination. They are recommended for operations with dangerous infectious and viral materials as well as DNA / RNA amplification.Specifications
PCR WORK STATION (NB-603WS)
NB-603WS is HEPA filtered clean bench and UV PCR workstation. The workstation is bench-top type, made of metal framework, polycarbonate walls and a working surface made of stainless steel. With open UV lamps and horizontal air circulation through HEPA filter, this bench is used during operation with DNA/RNA sample especially, for PCR work.Features
- Class 100 Environment with HEPA Filter.
- Vertical laminar air flow without recirculation.
- Polycarbonate side walls and full open door with foldable hand access (17cms from bottom).
- Long life time UV lamp (average 4000 hrs).
- Precise electronic timer.
- Ozone free high density UV decontamination.
- Simple analog operation with S/W button.
- Stainless Steel work surface.
- Low noise blower motor (cross flow fan).
- Manually selectable exhaust holes in chamber.
MODEL : NB-803MS & NB 803MSF
Multi Functional Bio Work Station with Built-in Centrifuge, Shaking Incubator, Particle Meter.Features
- General Centrifuge, Cooling Centrifuge (For NB-803MSF)
It’s designed for multipurpose such as dividing & refining cell or blood. 24 each of standard tubes (15 ml) can be rotated at one time
- Shaking Incubator
Shaking incubator is set to mix reagents during clinical experiments. Temperature & RPM can be adjusted through the waterproof control panel.
- Bio-work Station
99.99% HEPA Filter & UV Sterilization provides pure environment, Air circulation can be regulated to be strong or weak, Air convection is laminar flow type (Air curtain) to cut it off from the external environment.
- Foot Switch
It is designed to start or stop Centrifuge & Shaking Incubator.
- HEPA Filter
It is equipped to filter 99.99% of dusts over the size of 0.3µm.
- Pressure Gauge
By checking the pressure gauge which indicates internal pressure, it allows you to notice the filter defects as well as the timing of replacing the filter.
- Customization option
Customize your multi station with your desired device to be inserted in this work station.