Vortex mixers are suitable for mixing substances in any shape or size of test tube thanks to the orbital movement of the rubber cup manual, continuous or IR sensor operating modes in order to meet the multiple needs of every laboratory with high safety standards.
VELP Scientifica is the first company in the world to manufacture and market the unique and patented INFRARED vortex mixer which uses a special IR sensor system to activate vibration without the need to apply pressure. The ergonomic and highly innovative design along with the zinc base ensure an excellent stability on the bench, usable on many surfaces.
ZX 4 INFRARED VORTEXER
The ZX4 is an advanced vortex mixer with adjustable stirring speed and two operating modes, sensor or continuous. Thanks to the revolutionary IR sensor mode, an infrared system (IR) detects the presence of the test tube and the vortex mixer automatically starts vibrating! No press, No stress! Thanks to a broad range of accessories, ZX4 is ideal for many applications including mixing of many kind of tubes/containers. Incredibly versatile, long-lasting and unique, ZX4 offers the highest performance for an excellent mixing.
- Electronic speed regulation: up to 3000 rpm.
- Operating modes: IR sensor, continuous.
TX 4 INFRARED VORTEXER WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY
The TX4 is a digital vortex mixer with adjustable stirring speed and two operating modes, sensor or continuous, for an outstanding repeatability. Thanks to the revolutionary IR sensor mode, an infrared system (IR) detects the presence of the test tube and the vortex mixer automatically starts vibrating! No press, No stress! Thanks to the timer, the user can set the operating time and much more. The bright display constantly shows the
most important info and ensures a simple setting of different parameters, such as time and speed. Thanks to a broad range of accessories, TX4 is ideal for many applications including mixing of many kind of tubes/containers. Incredibly adjustable, long-lasting and unique, TX4 offers the highest performance for an excellent and precise mixing. TX4, the state of the art vortex mixer.
- Electronic speed regulation: up to 3000 rpm
- Operating modes: IR sensor, continuous
The WIZARD represents a technological innovation in the evolutionary process of vortex mixers. Optical technology provides an innovative operating mode that is absolutely unique on the laboratory mixer market. The Wizard features a highly innovative and ergonomic design which, combined with the special materials used, ensures high stability and increased user-comfort. The instrument offers two operating modes as well as the possibility to regulate the speed of vibration:
Sensor mode - an infrared system automatically activates the vortex mixer so the laboratory technician does not have to apply any pressure!
Continuous mode - continuous operating mode that can be used with a wide range of accessories.
Electronic speed regulation: from 0 to 3000 rpm, Operating modes: continuous, IR sensor.
ORBI SHAKERTM MP
- 3mm orbit, optimized for thorough mixing in microplates
- Digital speed control up to 1500 rpm
- Holds up to four microplates
This vortexer is designed with a 3mm mixing orbit, providing thorough mixing of microplates and/or PCR plates. Up to four plates (Standard or deepwell) can be placed on the included platform and they are instantly secured without the use of any springs, clamps or tools.
A digital microprocessor ensures accurate speed control over the brushes, maintenance free motor device and both speed and time can be viewed simultaneously on the large LED display.Specifications
PMS- 1000i MICROPLATE SHAKER
The PMS-1000 i microplate shaker provides reliable, regulated shaking for two or four microplates. With a speed range of 150 to 1000 rpm, the PMS-1000 i can be adjusted to suit the application - gentle shaking to ensure that the well contents are not ejected or more vigorous agitation for effective aeration across the small surface area of each of the wells.
Suitable for mixing, incubation and cultivation of biological and chemical components in many life science disciplines including microbiology, cell and molecular biology, immunology and biotechnology. Specific applications include: immunoassays, HTS applications, colouration tests, binding of template DNA to silica-coated magnetic beads.
The PMS-1000 i avoids low signal caused by inadequate re-suspension of purified PCR products, helps ensure the correct optical density in each of the wells and helps achieve maximum yield and quality in production of plasmid DNA.
- Quick and easy screw fitting of any standard-depth 96- or 384-well plate
- Continuous or timed operation, with automatic switch off
- Platform for two microtitre plates supplied as standard. Platform for four plates (MPP-4) available as an option
- Easy-to-use integral electronic timer ensure accurate count-down and repeatability of time-sensitive incubations
- Easy to read LED display clearly indicates time remaining on timed operations
- Speed to suit the application: - gentle shaking to ensure that the well contents remain in situ, or more vigorous agitation for effective aeration across the surface area of each well.
Specific applications include: immunoassays, HTS applications, colouration tests, binding of template DNA to silica-coated magnetic beads. Areas include microbiology, cell biology, molecular biology, immunology, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical etc.Specifications
THERMOSHAKER PHMT FOR MICROTUBES
The PHMT Series are compact, efficient and highly versatile thermoshakers, ideal for applications requiring heating and shaking in microtubes and suitable for use in cold rooms. It is effectively three instruments in one:
- A microtube & microplate thermoshaker, a compact benchtop incubator without shaking, a microtube shaker without temperature control
By combining the mixing operation with the incubation phase, reaction process times and operator workload are reduced and efficiency of many procedures is increased, resulting in a higher throughput.
- Available with microtube blocks accommodating; PHMT-PSC-15 : 20 x 1.5ml microtubes, PHMT-PSC-18 : 20 x 0.5ml plus 12 x 1.5ml microtubes, PHMT-PSC-20 : 20 x 2.0ml microtubes.
- Continuous or timed operation, with alarm buzzer and automatic switch-off facility, Convenient interchangeable blocks.
- 2-line LCD display clearly indicates both set and actual values for temperature, shaking speed and time.
- Compact and sturdy, with a low profile and small footprint - fits neatly into the workspace and provides years of reliable service.
- The powerful motor operates extremely smoothly, quietly and consistently. Its 'soft' start prevents possible damage to samples from jolting .
The PHMT is ideal for DNA extraction, enzymic reactions and cellular biology techniques.Specifications
THERMOSHAKER PHMP & PHMP- 4 FOR MICROPLATES
Excellent temperature uniformity across the platform/microplate (due to the bi-directional heating system) combined with variable speed and variable temperature produces the ideal thermoshaker for microplate incubations.
Can be used with all types of standard depth microplates and offers three instruments in one for maximum versatility and efficiency:
- A microplate thermoshaker, a compact bench top incubator without shaking, a microplate shaker operating at ambient + 4°C to 40°C
- Rapid heat-up.
- Continuous or timed operation, with alarm buzzer and automatic switch-off facility.
- Choice of two models with capacity for two (PHMP) or four (PHMP-4) 96- or 384-well microplates.
- The heated lid completely covers the flat heating plate to provide bi-directional heating and excellent temperature stability and uniformity, whilst preventing condensation.
- Combination of bi-directional heating and powerful orbital shaking capability produces the maximum yield from incubations.
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of temperature, shaking speed and time via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display.
A versatile product for use in immunochemical reactions, enzyme and protein analysis and molecular biology techniques such as micro array analysis.Specifications
MULTI THERM COOL – HEAT – SHAKE
- Temperature controller from 0°C to 100°C.
- Exchangeable blocks for tubes size 0.2 to 50ml.
- Precision contoured wells for uniform thermal transfer.
The Multi Therm shaker is temperature controlled vortexer, useful for a variety of molecular biology applications including:
- Denaturation of DNA, RNA and proteins.
- Lipid extractions.
- Reverse transcription .
- Yeast and bacteria cultivation.
- DNA/ plasmid isolation.
- Restriction digests.
- Gentle thawing of biological materials.
Despite its modest 8x11 in. footprint, all popular tubes and plates are compatible, including as many as six 50ml tubes. Speed, time and temperature settings are continuously visible on the LCD, simultaneously showing both actual and selected values. Integral over-temperature control ensures long life, safety and sample integrity.Specifications