Laboratory Identification Safety
HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE SYMBOLS
- Highly visible symbols are ideal for labelling containers and packaging which hold hazardous substances.
- The new GHS/CLP symbols were introduced in the EU on the basis of the GHS/CLP regulation (Classification, Labelling and Packaging) in January 2009.
- GHS/CLP replaces the HSID labelling. The orange coloured hazardous matererials pictograms used until now are being replaced with new diamond-shaped pictograms on a white background with a red border.
Lean Laboratory - Sorbent ProductsPORTABLE SPILL KITS
- SKH-Mini - A fully disposable spill kit to clean up small chemical spills quickly, easily and without risk on injuries.
- Highly visible green colour.
- The autoclavable disposal bag is heat resitant up to 145C and therefore guarantees a safe disposal of laboratory waste.
- Adsorbs chemicals, dangerous liquids, water & oil based fluids.
- Suitable for spills up to 1.7 litres.
- The specifically designed disposable brush is intended to sweep up any broken glass or debris allowing a safe clean up without risk of injuries.
- Thanks to the compact design, the SKH-MINI can easily be placed in areas where spills are most likely to happen.
- Protective gloves are powder free, have roughened fingertips. Increased tear resistance and a good chemical resistance for more safety.
- UN Booms - The best way to adsorb and contain large spills of chemicals and hazardous liquids.
- Adsorbs chemicals, acids and bases as well as oils and water based liquids.
- Metal clips and rings allow for easy linking of booms.
- Inner rope secured with 4 clips provides strength.
- Stronger outer sleeve for durability.
- Inner sleeves keeps the adsorbent material intact with the boom.
UN PADS AND ROLLS
For use when chemical and hazardous liquids are involved!
- Adsorb a wide range of chemicals including acids and caustics.
- One-sided spunbond gives extra strength as well as lower lint.
- Chemically inert: product does not degrade or cause a dangerous chemical reaction with the adsorbed liquid.
- Green colour alert workers that product is being used for hazardous liquids.
- Green colour also allows the user to identify and separate hazardous waste for disposal, resulting in lower disposal costs.
- Perforated for flexibility - tear at the perforations for smaller sized pads, to use only what you need.